Quick Links to ServicesPhone Service
From residential to business, find a telephone plan that's right for you!
Digital TV Service
South Central has several TV Packages! Which one is right for you?
We offer speeds to satisfy any user!
Home Business Terms & Conditions Video Basic Installation
|Terms & Conditions - Video Basic Installation|
South Central Rural Telephone Cooperative/
South Central Telcom LLC
Video Basic Installation
Terms and Conditions
- Service Activation- Included with Video Basic Installation is defined as:
· Installation activities and premise visit necessary to place up to two (2) coax outlets for connecting to Customer’s Video (TV, etc.) sets to be used with Digital Video Service of South Central RTC/South Central Telcom LLC, herein after referred to as Telco.
· Basic installation includes if required: the placement or replacement of, end connections on existing coax cable, non-existent or substandard coax cable (including home-run coax wiring which will not carry a quality digital signal), replacement of outlet connector, or other work necessary to provide Telco’s Digital Video service to the coax outlets.
· Up to two (2) remote controls and one (1) RF Antenna will be provided and programmed at no additional charge with Digital Video Service. Exception, if Telco request Res-Gateway location requiring a second RF antenna for proper operation.
· All Basic Installation work will be preformed as required unless deemed impractical by the Telco which includes, but is not limited to, excesses time required to complete, safety factors, possible damage to Customer or Telco property and/or any other obstacles that would prevent a satisfactory installation
- Adding new or conditioning additional existing outlets- (beyond those covered by Basic Installation) only within the primary residence/business for use with the SAME Telco Digital Video Service will be billed $25.00 per outlet unless circumstances warrant additional T & M. Outlet is defined as:
· Providing new or conditioning existing outlets, testing and verification activities necessary to insure Telco’s Digital Video signal is delivered with adequate quality to an existing or new outlet beyond those covered by Basic Installation.
· Remote controls are not provided with the conditioning of existing or new outlets in excess of Basic Installation. These may be leased from the Telco as listed previously in the pricing section page of this document.
· May include the replacement of the end connections on an existing coax cable, replacement of outlet connectors or other interconnection activities necessary to provide Digital Video Service to the outlet(s).
· If required, the repair or replacement of coax cable, including home-run wiring, needed in the activation of a new or existing outlet, this work must be authorized by the resident of authority and will be billed on a T & M basis.
· New Outlets may be installed within the primary residence/business only, at customer’s request if deemed particle by Telco. (The cost per outlet will be as stated above.
- VCRs/Stereos/Home Entertainment Systems- Telco will not connect or provide the labor necessary to install a customer’s VCR, stereo, or home entertainment systems to the Telco’s Res-Gateway under Basic Installation. Exception to this, within Basic Installation guidelines, if the VCR is located adjacent to the Res-Gateway and installers can use factory made cables for connection, the VCR will be connected with no extra time charged. A customer that chooses to have these systems (or similar ones) connected to the Gateway is responsible for all parts, wiring and labor necessary beyond that mentioned in this section. Telco will not provide any parts or wiring for the connection of electronics to the Telco Res-Gateway under Basic Installation. Infrared (IR) Blaster for VCR’s will not be included in Basic Installation.
- Optional Video Equipment- Optional equipment is at the discretion of the customer, but may be required in order for the installation of Telco Service(s) to meet the needs of the customer.
· Remote control, IR blaster, additional RF Antenna, and other items as they become available: each of these items if installed must be purchased or leased from the Telco. Those items purchased will be covered under normal Manufacturer Warranties only.
- Digital Wiring Maintenance Plan- Digital Wiring Maintenance Plan, available to Residential Service only shall cover, telephone, TV coax, and/or DSL wiring inside the home installed by the Telco or installed by the customer, or an agent thereof, according to Telco specifications and guidelines. Improper installations by other than Telco causing trouble on Telco’s service and requiring a premise visit to isolate will be billed a trip charge and T & M to repair per customer’s request. The Digital Wiring Maintenance Plan is optional. Existing Basic Telephone Wiring Plan will be converted to the Digital Wiring Maintenance Plan with Video or DSL installation unless the customer selects to remove all wiring plans.
- Billing- See Video & DSL General Terms and Conditions.