COVID-19 Update as of 3/19/2020
SCRTC is monitoring the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Our priority is the health of our employees, customers, and our communities. However, we know the broadband, video and phone services we provide remain critical for students, businesses, health care and other applications in the days ahead. We take very seriously the continuity of business operations, so our network is stable and available all the time. We will continue to prepare for the impacts of COVID-19 and we will continue to actively review and update our business continuity plan to address the ever-changing nature of this situation. We are considering all options to help maintain operations and provide uninterrupted service to members.
Beginning, Monday, March 16th, we are implementing new policies for our staff and our operations to continue to provide service without interruptions to the best of our ability.
As of 3/19/2020 our Headquarters Business Office in Glasgow as well as our business office in Greensburg will close as of 4:30 pm March 19, 2020 until further notice. Our offices in Munfordville and Hodgenville were closed March 18, 2020 until further notice.
Alternatives to visiting our offices include:
- The drive-thru is open at our Headquarters in Glasgow and Greensburg office.
- Our Glasgow office has a night deposit box at the drive-thru for after hours payments as well as having a quick-pay box in the parking lot. Greensburg office also has a quick-pay box. Munfordville office also has a night deposit box.
- Bills can be paid by mail to SCRTC, P.O. Box 159, Glasgow, KY 42142.
- Bills can be paid by phone 24/7 using Visa, Mastercard, or Discover by calling 1-844-262-2428
- You can use our webpage at https://www.scrtc.com for many items including visiting https://scrtc.smarthub.coop/PayNow.html for information for on-line bill pay or using our Smarthub App for bill payment and more. Also under Contact Us is an option “Chat With Us” which is available 24/7.
- Billing inquiries can be made by calling 270-678-2111 during work hours (7am – 4:30pm).
- You can reach customer service by calling 270-678-2111 during work hours (7am – 4:30pm).
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow our Facebook page for the quickest way to monitor news and changes.
For technical support for your Internet, video or phone services, our help desk remains open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week and can be reached by calling 270-678-2111. Also on our website, scrtc.com, the option “Chat With Us” is available 24/7.
At this time, we will continue to work out-of-service trouble and student or job related internet installs. Our staff will be asking screening questions for service calls. If customers have travelled overseas, are displaying symptoms, or have been in contact with those possibly infected with the virus, we will reschedule the appointment for a later date. If you have flu like symptoms within two weeks of our technician working at your location, please contact the office so we can take the appropriate measures to ensure the safety of our staff member, employees and community.
We are taking other measures based on the advice of the CHC, and other experts, to try and keep our facilities free of the virus and protect our employees and members.
We will update you if our policies change. We do appreciate your patience during this time. The Cooperative exists to serve the needs of our members and improve your quality of life. We will do our absolute best to meet your needs in the days ahead.
For information about COVID-19, visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html