South Central Rural Telecommunications Cooperative (SCRTC) is monitoring the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) status. Our priority is the health of our employees, customers, and our communities. However, we know the broadband, video, and phone services we provide remain critical for everyone. We take very seriously the continuity of business operations, so our network is stable and available all the time. We will continue to prepare for the impacts of COVID-19 and we will continue to actively review and update our business continuity plan to address the ever-changing nature of this situation. We are considering all options to help maintain operations and provide uninterrupted service to members.
Office Visit Alternatives
Alternatives to visiting our offices include:
- The drive-thru is open at our Headquarters in Glasgow and Greensburg office.
- Our Glasgow office has a night deposit box at the drive-thru for after hours payments as well as having a quick-pay box in the parking lot. Greensburg office also has a quick-pay box. Munfordville office also has a night deposit box.
- Bills can be paid by mail to SCRTC, P.O. Box 159, Glasgow, KY 42142.
- Bills can be paid by phone 24/7 using Visa, Mastercard, or Discover by calling (844) 262-2428
- You can use our webpage for many items including visiting SmartHub Pay Now for information for online bill pay or using our SmartHub App for bill payment and more. Also under Contact Us is an option “Chat With Us” which is available 24/7.
- Billing inquiries and customer service can be made by calling (270) 678-2111 during work hours (7 am to 4:30 pm).
- You can email SCRTC.
- Follow our Facebook page for the quickest way to monitor news and changes.
For technical support for your Internet, video, or phone services, our help desk remains open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week and can be reached by calling (270) 678-2111. Also on our website, the option “Chat With Us” is available 24/7.
Our staff will be asking screening questions for service calls. If customers are displaying symptoms, or have been in contact with those possibly infected with the virus, we will reschedule the appointment for a later date.
We are taking other measures based on the advice of the CHC, and other experts, to try and keep our facilities free of the virus and protect our employees and members.
We will update you if our policies change. We do appreciate your patience during this time. The Cooperative exists to serve the needs of our members and improve your quality of life. We will do our absolute best to meet your needs.
For information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
Call now to order service: (270) 678-2111