Registration with Hydra
Press and hold the “OK” button on the Hydra front panel for approx. 5 seconds. When releasing the “OK” button, the Hydra front panel will display “RCREG”. The Hydra is now in remote registration mode.
On the URC PLUS, press and hold the “STB” button for approx. 5 seconds. The “STB” button backlight will illuminate. On the URC PLUS, press “STB” once again. Both the “STB” and “AUX” button backlight will illuminate.
Select the decoder to register by:
- Press “1” to register URC PLUS to decoder 1
- Press “2” to register URC PLUS to decoder 2
- Press “3” to register URC PLUS to decoder 3
After you enter a registration event, the “STB” button backlight on the URC PLUS will blink twice to indicate that the registration process was successful. The Hydra front panel will display “RC REG Dx” to indicate that the registration process was successful.
Pressing a key other than “0”, “1”, “2”, “3” or a button is not pressed within 10 seconds, the “STB” backlight will extinguish and the URC PLUS registration process will be terminated.
If the Hydra does not receive any URC PLUS registration event within 30 seconds, the process will be terminated.
TV Auto Search
- Turn on your TV
- On the remote control, press the TV mode key once
- Press and hold the “Setup” key until the TV key blinks twice, then release “Setup”. The TV key will light up
- Press the “POWER” key once
- Aim the remote control at the TV. Press either the “CHANNEL UP” key or “CHANNEL DOWN” key to do device auto-scan
- If the TV turns off, a working code has been found. Press OK once to lock in the code
Call now to order service: (270) 678-2111